There is one question I would love to ask each menber of that jury:
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ???????
Yep they do....especially if they have a kid named Blanket [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
There is one question I would love to ask each menber of that jury:
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ???????
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
has any1 seen that episode of south park about michael jackson???
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
oh, Mr. Jefferson you have a pretty voice!
you do too, Cartman!
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Have not seen that epidisode, but I bet it is hilarious....
How does he always get away with this? I agree with all of guys, he will have to pay for this someday.
Like I've said before, he's a weird freaky strange little man - but the prosecution simply didn't prove their case, in my opinion.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Did anyone see the other night on Conan when Triumph the Insult Comic Dog did a report on the trial?!?
i saw it. cracked me up. you want to know what really screwed up the prosecution? bringing the mother as a witness........... i hate to say it, but she sucked. she didnt prove anything. nobody proved anything, plus the fact that the little boy told his councilor that michael didnt do anything. its crazy
Cant we all just get along?
boo...michael jackson....
boo...this man....the court system is so screwed
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
I was gonna crack a lil joke as well, but seems that my sense of humor has offended tonight.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks